Monday, January 23, 2012

Wasington State of Emergency 2012

Wow! The last few 5 days has been very interesting and another humbling experience. We had to leave our home due to no heat and power in the house. As we were leaving and making sure we had things we needed for the road. I was just in awe of God about the things he was doing..Think about it. Our God has the power to make it rain and snow the list goes on. No matter what season of life you are in you must be ready in season and out of season.. Boy! Did this become clearer to me on the 2nd night in the hotel. I really felt a little tired and drain. So I shared with my husband I needed to go to the lobby to take a moment of rest. Hmm..little did I no God had other plans in mind. An elderly lady walks over to me and ask can she sit with me til her food is ready. I said sure ma'am! Next she started to vent about the weather and her flight being canceled. Then she went on and on about how much pain she was in and how her knees was stiff due to the weather we were having. So I ask..Ma'am! Can I pray for you? She look at me with a mean look and said so you are one of those people.. lol then she drop her head. I'm really thinking to myself now hmm..okay I better get prepared for the worst but hope for the best. I ask quickly Ma'am are you saved? She held her head up slowly again and said no with a soft voice with tears in her eyes.. She speaks..Funny you ask this because my son was just talking to me about the Lord on the way to the airport.  I said Ma'am do you know it wasn't by accident that you are sitting here with me?!. You are going to be healed tonight..God loves you so much that He sent His son and He die on that cross and He rise up again for you and me. Do you believe that? She said yes with tears rolling down her face. Long story short she receive her salvation that night. She hug me so tight and said thank you! I said Thank you Lord because me meaning my flesh was having a pity party but my spirit man was having a HOLY GHOST PARTY!!! This is why it's so important that we fellowship with God, read and meditate on His word to be able to walk in the spirit. We MUST BE READY IN OR OUT OF SEASON..On another note we didn't choose the hotel where we were staying we were led there by the Holy Spirit. I just heard from a great pastor he shared this..GPS: God's Positioning System is His Holy Spirit within you to get you to the destination He planned for you. Yes sir.. He planned that night! Are you ready to go where God wants you to go?

4 comments: